- 5 m (metres) / 1.64 ft CAT.7 network cable (upwards / downwards compatible) | Patch / internet cable for LAN | 2 RJ-45 plug | plug with bend protection mantle | Colour: black
- Fast transmission speeds due to operating frequency with up to 600 MHz (in comparison to Cat.5/Cat.5e cable bandwidth of 100 MHz or Catr.6 with 250 MHz) High quality copper inner conductor / zero-halogen insulation / ROHS conform / 100% over-moulded strain relief | bend protection mantle (very solid due to sharpened bend protection mantle)
- Configuration as EIA/TIA 568B | guaranteed downwards and upwards compatibility to Cat.5e / CAT.5 / CAT.6 / UTP / EIA / TIA 568B standard | S / FTP shielding ( pairs in metal foil – PiMF ) and an additional overall shielding / ISO / IEC 11801: 2002 Amendment. 2
- Suitable for Gigabit – networks 10 / 100 / 1000 MBit | to connect PC, computer, notebook, game console, DSL-modem, switch, router, network sockets or patch panels, Patchfield, Powerlan, NAS devices, network printers within a 10/100/ 1000Mbit-networks
- Available Lengths: 0.5 metres / 1.64ft, 1 metre / 3.28ft, 2 metres / 6.56ft, 3 metres / 9.84. 5 metres / 16.4ft, 7.5 metres / 24ft, 10metres / 32.8ft, 15metres / 49.2ft, 20metres / 65.6ft, 25metres / 82.0ft, 30metres / 98.43ft
!! CAT.7 LAN-cable – Gigabit-speed for your network !!
The high quality CAT.7 network cable (5m cable length) is perfectly suited for
10/100/1000 MBit Ethernet networks in office buildings and private households,
whether you want to connect your PC, notebook, games console or even other
devices to the internet or in the network.
This is easily possible with this high-performance Cat.7 Patch cable. The Cat.7
Patch cable is suitable for any DSL speed and is able to connect all devices with
network capability quickly and easily.
The inner copper conductor ensures a very fast Gigabit data connection due to
higher transmission speeds – up to 600 MHz in comparison to standard Cat.5 network
cables (maximum 100 MHz). Furthermore, the Cat.7 cables are far less error-prone,
more flexible and also hence more suitable for easier laying.
The bend protection mantle of the plug also offers protection against the plug
accidentally breaking off. The CAT.7-network cable corresponds to the EIA/TIA 568B
standard for contacting of 8 pin RJ-45 plugs.
– Patch cables CAT.7 (Gigabit-LAN 10/100/1000 MBit)
– Transmission speed: 1000 Mbit (1 Gigabit/s)
– 100% downwards and upwards compatible
– 2 x RJ45 plugs
– gold-plated contact areas (connectors)
– incl. bend protection mantle for the plugs
– ROHS conform
– zero-halogen insulation
– suitable for home networks, Switch, Modem, Router, PatchPannel, Patchfield, Powerlan, NAS devices, network printers and many more