- High-precision, CAT5e, ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Compliant, ETL Verified, Ethernet LAN Patch Cable, pre-terminated with Cat 5e RJ45 connectors and available in a wide variety of colors for proper color coding of network connections
- Premium quality category 5 enhanced cable, long-lasting materials, durable design, and a lifetime warranty for the price of a generic cable. ETL verified to ensure maximum reliability and compatibility
- UTP 24AWG stranded conductors for flexibility and minimum crosstalk, 50 micron gold-plated contacts for high-speed data transfer and corrosion resistance, as well as molded, snag-less strain relief boots for long lasting, durable connections
- Compatible with Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX(Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet) and Peer-to-Peer, as well as any other devices that utilize 8C8P networking cables including Telephony, Home Automation and long distance video transfer technologies like HMDI over Ethernet
- ethernet cat5e , Cat5e Ethernet cable , cat5e ethernet cable , cat 5e ethernet cable , ethernet patch cable , cat 5e patch cable , cat 5e cable , rj45 cable , ethernet cable , cat5e cable , cat5e patch cable , gigabit ethernet cable , rj45 ethernet cable , cat 5e , patch cable , multi cable , cat5e , electronic cables , gigabit cable , router cable , computer cables , Ethernet , cat5e patch , ethernet cord , patch cord , rj45 cat5e , rj45 , ethernet cable pack , computer parts , category 5e
Reliability is paramount when it comes to Cat 5e networking cables, and GearIT understands this. GearIT brand Cat5e networking patch cables are built to provide premium, reliable performance for the price of a generic.
Industry standard ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, CAT5e, ETL verified cables with high compliance RJ45 (8P8C) snag-less connectors and molded strain relief boots. Bandwidth rating of up to 350 Mhz ensures compatibility with Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX(Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet), Peer-to-Peer, and any other applications that utilize networking cables including telephony, home automation and long distance video transfer technologies like HMDI over Ethernet. Use to connect any networkable device with RJ45 connection including PCs, laptops, servers, printers, NAS storage devices, VOIP, Power over Ethernet (PoE), DVRs, etc.
UTP Unshielded Twisted Pairs The effectiveness of UTP cable design which uses Twisted Pairs without the need for additional shielding have allowed this type of cabling to be the most cost-effective solution available for any type of advanced local area network connection and made it an industry standard for a wide variety of applications.
Cable Type: CAT5e, UTP