- Expands your PC with three USB 3.0 ports which compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 specifications.And one RJ45 Gigabit ethernet port, gives access to superfast network speeds, backward compatible with 10/100/1000 ethernet.
- Manufactured from highly robust ABS plastic to form a compact and lightweight design that provides easy portability and makes it more comvenient and directly observed to plug.
- Wide Compatibility: Driver free, support windows XP, windows 7, 8 and Mac OS, Linux.Independent supply provides power supply to connect devices.
- Supports Hot Swap and Plug & Play on all USB ports, simple and intuitive handling.Theoretical maximum transfer of up to 5 Gbps, backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1/1.0.The actual rate will depend on the capability of your device
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE: We Believe in the Quality of our Product that we are backing it up with a 90 days’Warranty.These will give you best customer service!
The AIDOUT Gigabit Ethernet Adapter adds a single RJ45 Ethernet port to a USB-enabled computer system, with support for Gigabit network connections.
1.Extended 3 ports USB 3.0 interface and 1 port RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet.
2.Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing capability.
3.Backward compatibility with ISB 2.0.
4.Supports Auto MDIX (straight and cross network cable auto- detection).
5.Supports USB full and high speed modes with bus power capability.
6.Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operation in Fast Ethernet.
7.Supports Jumbo packet of up to 9KB.
8.Supports suspend mode and remote wakeup via link-up and magic packet.
Windows (32/64 bit) 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 or later, Linux 2.6.14 and so on.
1 x USB 3.0 3-port hub
1 x USB 3.0 Cable