- Easily add 3 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports to your PC and enjoy data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps for faster sync times.
- 1 gigabit ethernet port gives access to superfast network speeds, backward compatible with 10/100 ethernet.
- Lightweight “power-bar” design effectively saves space. Green LED indicates normal operation.
- Built-in surge protection keeps your devices and data safe and supports hot swapping.
- Package contents: Anker 3-Port USB and Ethernet Hub, 1.6ft / 50cm USB 3.0 cable, welcome guide, 18-month hassle-free warranty.
Sync and connect through more ports at speed.
The more the merrier.
Don’t deny your devices access to SuperSpeed ports. With transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, set aside less time for syncing and more time for work. And thanks to 3 extra data terminals, you no longer have to constantly switch and unplug everything.
Connect to the 1 gigabit ethernet port and access superfast network speeds of up to 1000Mbps. We’ve also thrown in a 1.6ft USB 3.0 Cable to make sure your data syncing is just as quick.
Keeping things light.
What good is such versatility if you can’t take it out With no screws and a stylish, mirrored front, the slim and compact Anker 3-Port Hub expands your capability, wherever you are.
Power Usage Alerts:
• To ensure a stable connection, don’t use this hub with high power-consumption devices such as some large-capacity hard drives.
• This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements.
• Windows (32/64 bit)10/ 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.9, Linux 2.6.14 or above.
• On Windows, a driver needs to be manually installed to enable ethernet connection. No drivers required for data ports on all compatible systems.
• Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
• 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.