- Share 1 USB devices through your home or office network. Wirelessly share your USB devices through your wireless router.
- Share an External USB hard drive, USB Flash drive, USB Card Reader, USB Speaker,USB Scanner, etc…..
- Allows multiple users to share a Multi-Function Printer (MFP) over a network to print, scan, and fax from any networked computer
- Supported protocols:, LPR, DHCP, UPnP. Supports USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices. Works with any home or office Ethernet network
- Computer: CPU of 1.6GHz and above, Minimum 512MB RAM, Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, MAC OS Bonjour search for USB LPR Priner, Available Ethernet port in local network. Support Devices: Printer or Multi-function printer with USB connection, External USB hard drive, USB Flash drive, USB Card Reader, USB Speaker,USB Scanner, etc…..***Note: Some USB devices require a direct connection for optimum performance
The new USB Server enables an external hard drive, flash drive, memory card reader, USB webcam, USB speaker, USB Multi-Function Printer (MFP), or Other USB Devices to be shared on a network. With the versatility afforded by the USB Server, users can now enjoy their favorite multimedia content stored on their computer from anywhere in their home or office use. When connecting USB Server to a wireless router, users can access their multimedia content and USB devices wireless. The UPnP technology enables quick and easy setup and configuration in a Windows environment.