- USB 3.1 USB TYPE C (USB-C) COMPATIBLE WITH: Apple The New Macbook, Google Chromebook Pixel
- High Speed Ethernet: Gigabit ethernet port provides access to superfast network speeds. Installer patch provided for Mac OS.
- Sleek & Slim: Ultra compact aluminum design goes perfectly with the new MacBook and many other devices.
- Easy to Use: Installs in under a minute on Windows, Mac or Linux. LED status lights let you know it’s working properly.
- Package Contents: 1 x USB 3.0 Type C Gigabit Ethernet Converter
Connect to the future
Portable USB to Ethernet adapter connects a USB Type C equipped computer or tablet to a router, modem, or network switch to bring Fast Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity to a computer with a USB Type-C port; Type C to network adapter supports USB 3.1 data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps for 1000 BASE-T network performance with backwards compatibility to 10/100 networks
This lightweight USB Type C to network adapter is a perfect accessory for adding a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, notebook, or Macbook for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming
Simple to Use
Plug & Play installation with no software drivers or power adapters; USB to network adapter supports important performance features including Wake-on-Lan (WoL), Full-Duplex (FDX) and Half-Duplex (HDX) Ethernet, Crossover Detection, Backpressure Routing, Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
Compatible with Mac OS X or Windows computers equipped with a USB 3.1 Type-C port such as the new 2015 MacBook, Dell XPS, Google Chromebook Pixel
Ultra-compact, easy to carry and durable. Lightweight usb to ethernet adapter weighs less than 1 ounce for easy portability with your laptop; Low-profile and reversible Type C USB connector clicks into place for a snug and secure connection
For Mac OS X 10.10 and above, an installer patch is provided to prevent the hub disconnecting when your computer goes into sleep mode.