- Connect from a USB port on your laptop / PC directly to a Cisco console port, no adapter is required.
- Windows 7 and 8 will automatically install drivers, no need for additional drivers or install CD’s (no CD included). Drivers available for download for all versions of Windows including Windows 8, Mac OS, Linux, and Android.
- Supports Android, Win 8, Win 7, XP, 2000, Linix, Mac OS. See the detailed list below.
- RJ-45 DTE Pinouts RTS(1), DTR(2), TXD (3), GND(4), GND(5), RXD (6), DSR(7), CTS(8)
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity. Comes in AGS Retail Ltd Branded Packaging, Click `ADD TO CART’ Now
Description Cisco USB – RJ45 Console cable,connect from a USB port on your laptop directly to a Cisco console port. No adapters required Operating system support Drivers are available that allow FTDI devices to work with the following operating systems Windows 8.1 Windows 8.1 x64 Windows 8 Windows 8 x64 Windows Server2012 Windows Server 2008 R2 Windows 7 Windows 7 x64 Windows Server 2008 Windows Server 2008 x64 Windows Vista Windows Vista x64 Windows Server 2003 Windows Server 2003 x64 Windows XP Windows XP x64 Windows ME Windows 98 Linux Mac OS X Mac OS 9 Mac OS 8 Windows CE.NET (Version 4.2 and greater) Android Windows RT Benefits 1.No adapters required to get it working 2.No more DB-9 Adapters 3.No more annoying driver problems 4.No more fake Prolific chips 32 and 64 bit operating systems are both supporter Package includes 1* FTDI USB to RJ45 cable, comes in AGS Retail Ltd Branded Packaging.