- High-precision, Cat 6, ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 compliant, ETL Verified, Ethernet LAN patch cable, pre-terminated with RJ45 connectors
- Premium quality, long-lasting materials, durable design, and a Lifetime Warranty for the price of a generic cable. ETL Verified to ensure maximum reliability and compatibility
- UTP 24AWG stranded conductors for flexibility, twisted in pairs and nested in a spline to minimize crosstalk, 50 micron gold-plated contacts for high-speed data transfer and corrosion resistance
- Compatible with Ethernet 10baset-t, 100base-tx(fast Ethernet), 1000baset-t (Gigabit Ethernet), 10gbase-t (10-Gigabit Ethernet) and peer-to-peer, as well as any other devices
- Ethernet cat6e, Cat 6e patch cable, RJ45 cable , Gigabit Ethernet cable, multi cable, electronic cables, router cable, computer cables, Ethernet cord, computer parts
Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet with GearIT Cat 6 Network Patch Cables. With GearIT Cat6 cables, your network will be ready for the future and will still be working when you get there.
Industry standard ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, Cat 6, ETL verified cables with high compliance RJ45 (8P8C) snag-less connectors and molded strain relief boots. Bandwidth rating of up to 550 Mhz ensures compatibility with Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX(Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet), 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet), Peer-to-Peer, and any other applications that utilize networking cables including telephony, home automation and long distance video transfer technologies like HMDI over Ethernet. Use to connect any networkable device with RJ45 connection including PC’s, laptops, servers, printers, NAS storage devices, VOIP, Power over Ethernet (PoE), DVR’s, etc.
UTP – Unshielded Twisted Pairs -The effectiveness of UTP cable design which uses Twisted Pairs without the need for additional shielding have allowed this type of cabling to be the most cost effective solution available for any type of advanced local area network connection and made it an industry standard for a wide variety of applications.
Cable Type: CAT6, UTP