- USB 2.0 Full-speed (12Mbps), USB audio device compliant
- Connectors: USB Type-A, Stereo output jack, Mono microphone-input jack.
- Driverless for Windows 7,Windows 8, Windows 10, Vista, XP, 2000, 98SE, ME, Server 2003, Server 2008, Linux, and Mac OS/X 10.5X or higher.
- USB bus-powered, no external power required.
- Adapter is lightweight, extremely compact, and constructed of durable aluminum in a Silver finish
USB Sound Card is a highly flexible audio interface, which can be used with either laptop or desktop system. No driver required, plug-and-play for instant audio playing and compliant with all mainstream operation systems. Simply Plug the Sound Adapter into your USB port, and then plug your headphones into the Adapter. Product Features: – USB 2.0 Hi-Speed specification. – Connectors: USB type A, stereo output jack, microphone input jack. – No external power required. – Plug & Play, no drivers needed. System requirements: windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS 8.6 or above Important Note: – If the microphone does not seem to work and you have a TS microphone, a 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) mono to stereo adapter is necessary to adapt the microphone from TS to TRS. – Most operating systems support multiple audio outputs, but only allow a single one to be enabled at a time. So this manual step of selecting the right audio output from the operating system’s built-in audio control panel is essential. What’s in the box? 1 * USB audio sound adapter