- Adds LAN wired network connectivity and three USB 3.0 pass-through ports to your laptop or tablet through a single USB 3.0 connection.
- Ideal USB hub and Ethernet expansion for Ultrabooks and tablets such as MacBook Air, MS Surface Pro, Sony VAIO Hybrid, Raspberry Pi, Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 3, Surface 3, Dell XPS, ASUS Zenbook, Lenovo YOGA, etc.
- Compatible with Windows (32/64 bit) 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 – 10.11, Linux kernel 4.x/3.x/2.6.x. Does NOT support Windows RT, or Android
- USB 3.0 (5Gbps) provides full gigabit bandwidth; RJ45 port supports 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet and is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3i/u/ab standards.
- USB bus-powered with a 30 cm USB 3.0 cable lead. Supports crossover detection, auto-correction, and Wake-on-LAN. Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet).
Add 3 external USB 3.0 ports and a Gigabit Ethernet port to your laptop or Tablet through a single vacant USB 3.0 port.
Ideal for laptops and tablets
The Orico HR01-U3 mobile USB hub is great for connecting low-power peripherals like a mouse, keyboard or USB flash drive, and also includes a universal power adapter for connecting devices.
Reliable wired network access
This USB 3.0 to Gigabit network adapter gives you wired network access to your laptop or tablet, even if it does not have a built-in RJ45 port.
Ideal for office or home use
The USB 3.0 network adapter supports full Gigabit bandwidth by harnessing the performance of USB 3.0 (5 Gbps). You can quickly access very large files over a Gigabit network, saving valuable time every day.
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS 10.6 – 10.11, Linux kernel 4.x/3.x/2.6.x
1 x ORICO HR01-U3 Hub with Ethernet
1 x Installation CD
1 x User Manual
1. NOT compatible with TV Remote, Amazon Kindle, MS Surface RT or home network routers.
2. This hub is not designed to serve as a standalone charger.
3. Some USB 3.0 devices, such as some USB 3.0 hard disks and 2.4GHz wireless devices, require a direct connection to host USB 3.0/2.0 ports.
4. Connecting two or more hard drives at a time is NOT recommended due to power limitations.