- 1.Input Interface: PCI-E PCI Express port 2.Output Interface: COM DB9 RS-232 port + DB25 printer LPT port 3.With WCH chipset
- 4.Whit Compliant PCI Express 1.0a version 5.Support Standard Parallel Port (SPP), 6.Enhanced Parallel Port (EPP) & Enhanced CapabilityPort (ECP) 7.Data transfer rate support up to 115200bps (Serial Port)
- 8.Data transfer rate up to 1.5 MB Support / Sec. (Parallel Port) 9.PCI Express with transfer rate 2.5Gb / s full duplex channel 10.Compatible with standard 16C550 UART with 16 byte transmit-receive FIFO 11.Fast data rates up to 1 MByte
- 12.Support RS-232 hardware flow control SPP, PS2, EPP, ECP compatible IEEE 1284 printer port 13.Fast data rates up to 1.5 MBytes 14.Built-in 16-byte FIFO 15.Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Win7, Win 8 Linux, DOS
- If you install the driver from CD, please select “CH352X” folder with the same card ‘chipset.
PCI-E PCI Express DB25 Parallel LPT1 DB9 RS232 serial port adapter card
Note:If you install the driver from CD, please select “CH352X” folder with the same card ‘chipset.
Message: This card can not use for the 278 or 378 Port When you connect the external devices( such as plotter,machine tool ) to this card ,the PC’s system automatically assigns the address port (such as LPT1,COM1). If this address port of the peripheral equipment isn’t on 278 or 378 port ,or can modify to other port. The peripheral equipment can normal use .
1 x PCI-E PCI Express to RS-232 + Adapter DB25