- Maximize capability by turning a single USB 3.0 slot into a Gigabit network connection and 3 port USB 3.0 hub.
- Simpler connection of multiple USB devices, with increased spacing between USB ports.
- Added length of USB 3.0 cable provides more convenience in extending USB connection further away from PC or Laptop vs typical USB dongle adapters.
- Compact and portable, the USB 3.0 hub can be powered through USB.
- Support Windows XP, Vista, Win7, 8/8.1 (32/64 bit), Windows 10, Mac OS 10.10.x or higher, Linux. NOT support ARM-base OS and Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro.
The SM005EU USB 3.0 Gigabit Network Adapter turns a single SuperSpeed USB 3.0 host connection port into an RJ45 Gigabit network port as well as three additional USB 3.0 hub ports. On top of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, the adapter also adds three USB 3.0 hub ports to your system, which allow you to connect external storage or other USB peripherals locally to the host computer.
Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.x standards, the Gigabit Adapter/USB 3.0 hub will still support older USB devices and can also be used with an older system that does not have USB 3.0 ports (network speed limited by USB 1.x/2.0 bus), allowing you to mix and match USB 3.0/2.0/1.x devices. For further portability, the adapters can be used with or without the included external power adapter, eliminating the hassle of having to find an available wall outlet.
1. Connect a wide variety of peripherals at home/office to a laptop and be able to instantly disconnect them all from a single USB connection
2. Replace a failed integrated network adapter with an external, USB Ethernet connection, instead of having to open a desktop or laptop computer case