- For office PCs on PCIe Gigabit Ethernet network, allows you to add four ports. Included in the package: 1 x PC connected to the Internet, other connected to 3 Port, which in fact be able to share the files using a PC or between all of them, but also be connected by its intermediaire to the internet..
- Windows ME, 98SE, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, Linux 8.X, 10 32/64-bit), Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 32/64 bit, Mac OS and back
- Quad chipset Realtek RTL8111E (1 x Power per port) PCI Express 1x slot 2.0/Compatible with to management spec 1.2
- 4 Ethernet Ports by/10/100/1000Mbps Auto Negotiation RJ45 Plug/Full Duplex IEEE802.3x/Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, IEEE 802.3az-2010 (EEA). compatible with the pair swap/polarity/skew correction/Automatic detection and auto-correction crossover/distance (sleep function to wake on LAN and Wake Up)
- Support MS NDIS5, NDIS6 Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and segmentation Task-offload (Large send v1/Large send v2)/for emac-393 Ecma/Compatible with packs Jumbo (9 K)/Compatible with PCI Power Down/Link Down Power Saving/for MSI (message signaled interrupt) and RSS MSI-X/Compatible Quad Core/Support ECC (error correction code) hardware and CRC (cyclic redundancy check)
4 Ethernet ports RJ45 10/100/1000Mbps Auto Negotiation supports full duplex IEEE802.3X supports IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p Layer 2 priority encoding and IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, IEEE 802.3az-2010 (EEA). Compatible with the pair swap/polarity/skew correction, automatic detection and auto-correction distance sleep function to crossover (Wake on LAN and wake up) support Microsoft NDIS5, NDIS6 Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and segmentation Task-offload (Large Send V1/Large Send V2) support emac-393 ECMA Suitable for the packs Jumbo (9 K) Compatible Power Down/Link down power saving, suitable for MSI (PCI Message Signaled Interrupt) and MSI-X support Quad Core RSS support ECC (error correction code) hardware CRC (cyclic redundancy check)