- Watch TV and recordings on your TVs, tablets, phablets and smartphones on your home network and via the Internet
- Multi screen and multi device compatible – iOS, Android, Browser, XBMC (Kodi), DLNA (UPnP) on devices like media players, TVs or Windows Media Player
- Compatible with free-to-air DVB-C, FreeView (DVB-T) and Freeview HD (DVB-T2)
- Ready to use on the system of your choice – NAS, Linux, MAC or Windows
- • Add live TV to your Android Media Player including use of EPG and time shifting
DVBLogic TVButler turns your NAS, Windows PC, MAC or Raspberry Pi into a personal video recorder and central TV server for your Live TV channels. It can record your favourite TV programs in original quality on one central location (e.g. Network attached storage system aka NAS). With a central storage unit, recordings can be programmed or scheduled via the provided EPG data from any client device or screen connected to TVButler server installation. It then can be watched on a variety of home or mobile devices, using a mobile internet connection or WiFi Hotspot. The package includes a USB TV tuner and the highly awarded DVBLink TVSource server software. The included software can be installed and used as central TV server on NAS, MAC, Windows, Linux and Raspberry PI. All channels that can be received can be streamed to a variety of different clients without limitations regarding to location, at home or abroad. You only need an internet connection. The DVBLogic server installation can be extended with multiple tuners to watch and record multiple channels. These additional TVButler USB tuners can be purchased at a reduced rate (EAN 8717953230515). Multi screen and multi device compatible e.g. iOS, Android, Browser, XBMC (Kodi), DLNA (UPnP) on devices like media players, TVs or Windows Media Player. Compatible with free-to-air DVB-C, FreeView (DVB-T) and Freeview HD (DVB-T2). Ready to use on the system of your choice – NAS, Linux, MAC or Windows. Support for NAS systems from Synology, QNAP, WD, Netgear and Asustor. USB TV Tuner can also be used directly connected to an Android Mediaplayer to add live TV with EPG and timeshifting to this device eg. FireTV, nVidia Shield, Mi Box etc. Comes with free TVMosaic App.