- IBRA® CAT7 Support bandwidth up to 600MHz so you can connect to your LAN/WAN segments and networking gear at maximum speeds
- Backward Compatible with Cat-5e / Cat-6 / Cat-6a Ethernet Cables
- Connectors: Gold Plated RJ-45 Male to Male – Shielded RJ45 Connector to Protect Against EMI/RFI Interference
- 50 Micron Gold plated Contact Pins in each Shielded RJ45 Connector perfect for use in high-noise environments where shielding helps
- Perfect for network adapters, hubs, routers, DSL/cable modems, PS3, PS4, X-box, patch panels and other high performance networking applications
IBRA® CAT7 High Speed Ethernet LAN Networking Cable (RJ45)
IBRA CAt7 is providing latest networking cabling standard as defined by the EIA (Electronic Industries Association).
The cables are used for creating a high speed network between devices and is the most popular wired solution for doing so.
It is made to a stringent set of standards for guaranteed Gigabit network speeds.
You can easily add network devices to your network with these cables, simply plug and go!
– High quality Cat7 RJ45 Ethernet Patch Lan Network Cable
– Cat7 Standard – Gigabit Certified Specification
– Support bandwidth upto 600Mhz
– Support speed up to 10Gbps (10000Mbps)
– Connectors: 8Pin Gold Plated RJ-45 Male to Male
– ROHS conform.
– Backwards compatible with Cat6a, 6 & Cat5e
– Solid and Robust Construction
1. Our IBRA® cable works great with desktop, laptop, router, modem, switch, hub, DSL, xBox, PS2, PS3 and etc.
2. Colours : White / Black
3. Sizes : For more sizes please see above variation.
4. Package Contents : 1x LAN Networking Cable