- 1. Upgrade to Gigabit Networking for better HD media streaming or gaming.?10/100/1000Mbps Network Adapter
- 2. USB 3.0 to Ethernet adapter compatible with Windows 10/ 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP,Mac OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 El Capitan,Linux kernel 3.x/2.6, Wii, or Wii U,Surface 3,Surface Pro/2/3and Chrome OS.
- 3.USB 3.0 superspeed up to 5Gbps (The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected), backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1/1.0
- 4.Turn one of your computer’s USB ports into three USB 3.0 ports and one RJ45 Gigabit ethernet port, especially as flexible solution for Ultrabooks, notebooks and tablets featuring USB interfaces
- 5.Zedela provide 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
•Zedela USB 3.0 3 Port Network Hub:
•It offers a simple and practical expansion of three USB 3.0 ports and one RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
connection. Since the length of the USB cable is approximately 11.7cm ,
SuperSpeed Transfer × 3.
•Don’t deny your devices access to SuperSpeed ports. With transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, set aside less time for syncing and more time for work. And thanks to 3 extra data terminals, you no •longer have to constantly switch and unplug everything.
Safe and Reliable
•HU043’s mult-protection design avoids potential damage to your connected devices whether you’re transferring data or charging them.
• Windows (32/64 bit) 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.9, Linux 2.6.14 or above.
• On Windows, a driver needs to be manually installed to enable ethernet connection. No drivers required for data ports on all compatible systems.
•2.4GHz wireless devices, MIDI devices and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported. Try using the host port or a USB 2.0 connection.
Power Usage Alerts:
• To ensure a stable connection, don’t use this hub with high power-consumption devices such as some large-capacity hard drives.
• This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements.