- USB Network Adapter allows you connects a USB 2.0 equipped computer or tablet to a router,modem or network switch for network connection.
- Our USB to network adapter is a good solution for adding a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, notebook, or Macbook Air for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming.
- For faster data-transfer speeds,This USB 2.0 to Ethernet adapter offer a Full 10/100 Mbps fast Ethernet performance over USB 2.0’s up to 480 Mbps, faster and more reliable than most wireless connections. USB powered, no external power required.
- Will, Will U, Nintendo Switch Supported, USB 2.0 to Ethernet adapter is compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6, and Chrome OS. Does not support Windows RT, Android
- USB to ethernet supports Wake-on-Lan (WoL), Full-Duplex (FDX) and Half-Duplex (HDX) Ethernet, Crossover Detection, Backpressure Routing, Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX). Support IPv4/IPv6 protocols and 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX networks
USB Ethernet Adapter
This USB 2.0 to 10/100 Network Adapter allows you add a Fast Ethernet RJ45 capable port to any supported system,such as your Ultrabook, notebook, or tablet with high bandwidth at up to 100 Mbps.
What is more,With this USB 2.0 to Ethernet adapter, you can easily connect your device to a router, modem, or network switch to deliver high-speed Ethernet to your network connection
Supported Operating Systems
*Compliant with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.4 and above, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6.x
*Support 10/100Mbps fast network access;
*Support IEEE 802.3, 802.3u(10Base-T, 100Base-T) compatible;
*Support both Full-duplex with flow control and Half-duplex with backpressure operation;
*Support Full and Half duplex operating modes;
*LED indicators for Link and Activity;
*ASIX AX88772A chipset.
*Cable Length 25cm
1. Drivers built in, no driver install required — on Apple Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.10, Windows 8/8.1, Surface Pro 1/2, ChromeBook.
2. Linux kernel 3.x/2.6.x, Windows 7/XP/Vista 32/64-bit require driver install via download or included disk.
3. Reboot your PC after driver installation, then connect this USB ethernet adapter to your computer and ethernet.
4. Not supported on ARM-based Windows, including Surface RT and Surface 2.
In The Box
Ugreen USB 2.0 to 10/100Mbps Etherenet Network Adapter*1