- Dual Actuator technology – a head positioning system with 2 actuators that improves positional accuracy over the data tracks
- StableTrac – the motor shaft is secured at both ends to reduce system-induced vibration and stabilize platters for accurate tracking during read and write operations
- Thermal extended burn-in test – each drive is put through extended testing with thermal cycling to ensure reliable operation
- No touch ramp load technology – the recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear
- Multi-axis shock sensor – automatically detects the subtlest shock events and compensates to protect the data
Ideal for servers, video surveillance, and other demanding write-intensive applications, WD RE4 7200 RPM Enterprise SATA hard drives offer up to 2 TB capacity, 64 MB cache, 4th generation vibration tolerance and 5-year limited warranty.